I was asked to do a presentation on the eLearning Principles at the coming Digital Transformation of Education conference. A 30-minute presentation is not long enough to go into detail, so I decided to do a series of posts on the 7 eLearning principles to follow according to me.
Click here for a link to the powerpoint.
- How does this support learning?
- Does this activity make the learners more active?
- How can I use technology to give immediate and individual feedback?
- How can I use technology to create an Authentic audience?
- How can I increase collaboration among learners?
- Let go of control
- Kids like technology but…