It is almost holiday time, time to relax, recharge and get inspired. To celebrate this I thought we will do a Pinterest challenge. Last month I wrote about the value of Pinterest to get, curate and share ideas. As a result of that post a lot of you signed up to be collaborators on my 3 group boards
This month we are going to see who is our Most Valued Pinner and a $5 TeacherspayTeachers voucher is up for grabs. Click here to change this text
What do you need to do to take part?
- Follow Butterflyclassrooms on Pinterest
- If you are not a collaborator yet, complete the form on the right, you will receive my Pinterest Guide for Teachers are a free bonus.
- Go to your Pinterest Inbox and accept the invitation I have send you. (It should be there within 24 hours)
- Start pinning.
Terms & Conditions
- Collaborators will be rank by an independent program – Boardbooster – on the following basis:
– average number of pins added per day
– average number of repins and likes per pin
– degree of repetitiveness
– total number of contributed pins
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on Butterfly Classrooms on 8 August 2017
- You need to have a Teacherspayteachers account to redeem your prize.
- Pinning links that are unrelated to the theme of the board will lead to disqualification.
- Pinning only links to paid for products – at least half your pins have to be to free products.